"Wine by the Sea" invites you to taste and celebrate the arrival of a few excellent cuvée, at a seaside restaurant. It's going to be light-flavoured, fresh, elegant and there're plenty to please your palate and taste buds.
The wines will include:
- Champagne Saint-Reol Grand Cru 2012 Millesime is a blend of 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay, of which 13% are without MLF. 8g/L dosage. It’s a collectable item with 91/100 points of Decanter 2021 with a silver medal. 12.5% alcohol.
- RARE- Carignan Blanc, Olivier Coste. Carignan blanc is a rare Mediterranean grape varietal. Only 250 hectares remain, mostly in Languedoc. RARE comes from a 70-year-old plot planted next to the sea. We like it for its originality, vivacity, floral aromas and long finish. 12.5% alcohol.
- Le Tigre Blanc, Chateau des Adouzes, AOP Faugere, is newly released in 2022 after two red wines of the same estate. Le Tigre Blanc comes from a north-facing plot at 300m(984ft) altitude, with Roussanne, Rolle and Grenache Blanc in composition. It’s a wine with good fruit, notes of white flowers, and the characteristic minerality from the schist terroir. 13% alcohol.
- Domaine Montrose Viognier, specially made in an atypical way, is 100% viognier. It has been fondly accepted by local customers since its introduction in early 2021. 13% alcohol.
- Rose Montrose, Domaine Montrose, the most acclaimed wine from Domaine Montrose. It’s sourced from the best grapes in Languedoc. A typical blend of Grenache and Cinsault, Rose Montrose is fresh and elegant. 12.5% alcohol.
- 1701, Domaine Montrose. 1701 is an exceptional artisanal cuvée. It’s made from a rare blend: Grenache from volcanic terroir and Roussanne planted in the middle of the Mediterranean garrigue, or wilderness. This wine is probably one of the world’s greatest rosés. 13% alcohol.
- Le Tigre, Chateau des Adouzes, AOP Faugeres. Chateau des Adouzes is located in a medieval village in the heart of AOP Faugères. The appellation is exclusively composed of schists, one of the rarest and most prized terroirs in the world. The 42 Ha (100 acres) vineyard has primarily more than 90-year-old Grenache Noir and Carignan Noir. They thrive beautifully on this excellent schist terroir. Le Tigre is made for enjoyment & sharing with friends. A blend of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan Noir, award-winning wine with 90 pts of Robert Parker. It’s been popularly adopted by a few 5-star hotels and restaurants and is well accepted. 13.5% alcohol.
The pairing dishes will include:
- Rock oyster
- Organic veggie salad
- Sashimi platter ( scallops, tuna & salmon)
- Spanish style garlic prawn
- Stir fry Wagyu beef
- Fried rice
Date: 7.30 pm, May 27, 28 night
Location: Lux Cove Seafood, 1202, 01-03 ECP, East Coast Seafood Centre, 449881
Price: $138 for One, $130/pax for two-seven, $118/ pax for a table of eight+ ( please use Credit Card, PayNow, avoid using "Atome- Buy now, play later" for this purchase)
Bring your families & friends to taste these first arrivals ( in Singapore)!