Coping with COVID19 Circuit Breaker
The local "Circuit Breaker" has been extended till June 1, 2020. It's a stressful time for many businesses and people with an uncertain horizon ahead of us. The most desired cure now is probably a vaccine for COVID 19, which according to the World Health Organization as reported by China Daily, there're 70 candidates currently under development (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202004/22/WS5e9f9965a3105d50a3d17e37.html). This pandemic has changed the lives of many, and we hope the sacrifices all are making will bring out a better world tomorrow.
Now, your health, both physical and mental, is essential. According to medical reports, moderate drinking of wine, especially red wine, is good for health. These health benefits can include:
- Good for your heart;
- A healthier gut, polyphonous from red wine and grapes can improve gut microbiota;
- Reduce blood pressure and increase the level of HDL (good) cholesterol, due to resveratrol — an antioxidant in red wine;
- Drinking red wine in moderation can reduce the risk of certain cancers, including mouth, throat, liver, breast, and colon cancer. However, drink heavily over time will increase the chance of cancer;
- A lower level of depression with moderate drink;
- To lower the specific risk of dementia, like Alzheimer's.
More details in this medical update: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265635#dementia
We have the following promotions & program to support our customers during the "Circuit Breaker" period:
- Free delivery for orders with 2-bottle or more;
- "Buy 6 Get 1 Free": you can add a complimentary bottle of either Cracklin Rose, or Rosalie Joan Verdelho, or Luna Spark Dessert Wine when you purchase any 6-bottle or above, mix-match regular priced wines; (Discontinued from June 2, 2020)
- 6-bottle promo pack for a single wine. The "Buy 6 Get 1 Free" do not apply to 6-bottle promo;
- A 0% Interest instalment payment gateway from Atome has been adopted. Enjoy the wines now, pay later.
- Also, the Rewards program continues to reward our customers generously when they share the joy of our wines.
We wish everyone healthy!